Areas of Interest
Lauren Struck, MD, is a resident physician in the Maine-Dartmouth Family Medicine Residency Program who treats patients at Maine Dartmouth Family Practice in Waterville.
- Colgate University, Hamilton, NY, Bachelor's, Philosophy & Religion, Asian Studies
- Harvard Divinity School, Cambridge, MA, Master's, Theology
- Robert Larner, MD College of Medicine, University of Vermont, Burlington, VT
- Family Medicine Education Consortium
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Family Physicians