Areas of Interest
Kristin "Katie" Frend, FNP-C, provides full spectrum care to patients at Maine Dartmouth Family Practice in Waterville and is a Maine-Dartmouth Family Medicine Residency Program faculty member. She joined MaineGeneral Medical Center's Professional Services Staff in September 2021 and has particular clinical interests in substance use disorder, palliative care and LGBT health care.
- Simmons University, Boston, MA, Bachelor's, Nursing
- Simmons University, Boston, MA, Master's, Nursing (Family Nurse Practitioner program)
Teaching or Professional Positions
- Faculty, Maine-Dartmouth Family Medicine Residency Program
- Maine Nurse Practitioners Association
Honors, Awards, etc.
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing