Areas of Interest
Kenneth McKenzie, MD, is a travel medicine provider for Workplace Health at MaineGeneral. With more than 15 years of experience in occupational medicine, his background includes urgent care, emergency and sports medicine. He also has experience providing medical care in developing nations. Dr. McKenzie established his practice in this area in 2007.
- University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey, Neward, NJ, Medical School
- John F. Kennedy Medical Center, Edison, NJ, Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine, Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine, Sports Medicine
- National Board of Medical Examiners, Medical Examiner