Areas of Interest
Kelsey Walton, MD, FAAP, is a board-certified pediatrician who provides a full spectrum of care to children and young adults at Kennebec Pediatrics in Augusta, which she joined in July 2022. She previously had practiced as a member of the Pediatric Hospitalist Service team at the Alfond Center for Health since 2013.
- University of New England, Biddeford, ME, Bachelor's
- Robert Larner, MD College of Medicine, University of Vermont, Burlington, VT
- Maine Medical Center, Portland, ME, Pediatrics
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics