Areas of Interest
Kathryn Hoffmann, DO, is a family medicine-trained physician who treats patients at the Family Medicine Insitute in Augusta. A faculty instructor for the Maine Dartmouth Family Medicine Residency (MDFMR) Program, she also serves as the program's associate director and director of education. She is a member of MaineGeneral Medical Center's active staff and established her practiced locally in September 2013 after graduating from MDFMR.
- Maine-Dartmouth Family Medicine Residency Program, Augusta, ME, Family Medicine
- University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine, Biddeford, ME
- American Medical Association
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Maine Medical Association