Areas of Interest
Kari Koch, MD, is a family medicine-trained physician who treats admitted patients at MaineGeneral Medical Center's Alfond Center for Health in Augusta as a faculty hospitalist for the Maine Dartmouth Family Medicine Residency program, where she serves as a faculty member. A member of MGMC's active medical staff since September 2019, she is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine.
- Hendersonville Family Medicine Residency, Hendersonville, NC, Family Medicine
- Latin American School of Medicine, Havana, Cuba
Teaching or Professional Positions
- Faculty, Maine Dartmouth Family Medicine Residency
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Board of Family Medicine