Areas of Interest
Dr. Noonan is an orthopaedic surgeon employed by MaineGeneral Orthopaedics who treats patients at Franklin Memorial Hospital in Farmington through a specialty service partnership with Franklin Health Orthopaedics. He provides experienced specialized care in sports medicine, treatment of diseases of the shoulder and elbow and general orthopaedic care and is accepting new patients by referral. Before establishing his practice in Farmington, Dr. Noonan provided health care at Crossroads Orthopedic Sub Specialists, LLC, in Waterford, CT for four years.
- St. Louis University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO, Medical School
- St. Louis University Hospitals, St. Louis, MO, Orthopaedic Surgery
- W.B. Carrell Memorial Clinic, Dallas, TX, Shoulder & Elbow Surgery
- Pennsylvania Hospital, Philadelphia, PA, Sports Medicine
- St. Louis University Hospitals, St. Louis, MO, General Surgery
Dr. Aitken earned his medical degree from the University of Glasgow, Scotland. His past experience includes serving as a medical officer for the British Army, where he completed operational tours in Iraq and Kosovo. He has volunteered his orthopaedic surgical services during a medical mission to Haiti as part of Team Broken Earth. He also has been an advanced trauma life support (ATLS) instructor since 2013.
New England Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons, Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery