Areas of Interest
Joseph Charpentier, DO, is a gastroenterologist who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of digestive and liver diseases. A member of MaineGeneral Gastroenterology's medical staff and MaineGeneral Medical Center's active staff, Dr. Charpentier treats patients at the Alfond Center for Health in Augusta. He established his practice locally in August 2016 after completing a gastroenterology fellowship at the University of Massachusetts in Worcester, MA.
- University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine, Biddeford, ME, Medical School
- University of Massachusetts, Worcester, MA, Internal Medicine
- University of Massachusetts, Worcester, MA, Gastroenterology
American Medical Association, American College of Physicians, American Gastroenterology Association
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology