Areas of Interest
Jorge Escobar, MD, is a board-certified, fellowship-trained general cardiologist employed by MaineHealth Cardiology. He provides diagnostic and therapeutic cardiology services as part of MaineGeneral Medical Center's (MGMC) Cardiology Services program at the Alfond Center for Health in Augusta and Thayer Center for Health in Waterville. A member of MGMC's active medical staff since August 2019, Dr. Escobar is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. His clinical interests include non-invasive imaging, outpatient and inpatient non-invasive cardiology and cardiac critical care.
- University of Massachusetts Medical School / UMass Memorial Medical Center, Worcester, MA, Internal Medicine
- University of Massachusetts Medical School / UMass Memorial Medical Center, Worcester, MA, General Cardiology
- Universidad De San Carlos De Guatemala, Guatemala City, Guatemala
- American College of Cardiology
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
- American Board of Internal Medicine