Areas of Interest
John Diefenderfer, DO, CAQSM, is an osteopathic manipulative medicine specialist who treats patients as part of the clinical team at the Maine Dartmouth Collaborative Care Center, located at the Thayer Center for Health in Waterville. He also serves as a Maine Dartmouth Family Medicine Residency (MDFMR) faculty member.
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg, WV, Medical School
- St. Vincent's Family Medicine Residency, Jacksonville, FL, Family Medicine
- Maine-Dartmouth Family Medicine Residency NMM/OMM Plus One Residency, Augusta, ME, Osteopathic Neuromuscular Manipulative Medicine
- Maine Dartmouth Sports Medicine Fellowship, Augusta, ME, Sports Medicine
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association
- Family Academy of Family Physicians
- American Association of Family Physicians
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
Honors, Awards, etc.
- Sigma Sigma Phi Honorary Osteopathic Service Fraternity