Areas of Interest
Dr. Bradford provides office-based arthritis and orthopaedic care at MaineGeneral Orthopaedics' Augusta office. A member of MaineGeneral Medical Center's active staff since February 2017, he is certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery.
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI, Medical School
- George Washington University Hospital, Washington, DC, Orthopaedic Surgery
- Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre, Oxford University, Oxford, England, Reconstructive Surgery
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine / Bronx Municipal Hospital Center, Bronx, NY, Surgery
American Medical Association, Fellow, American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, Fellow, American College of Surgeons, New England Orthopaedic Association, Maine Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery