Areas of Interest
Dr. Maalouf is an internal medicine-trained physician employed in the Hospitalist Service department at MaineGeneral Medical Center's Alfond Center for Health in Augusta. A member of MaineGeneral Medical Center's active staff since September 2019, he previously practiced at Atlanticare Regional Medical Center / Geisinger Health System in southern New Jersey and Atlantic City, NJ while completing his residency in internal medicine.
- University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada, Bachelor's, Human Biology
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center / Geisinger Health System, NJ, Internal Medicine
- St. George's University School of Medicine, West Indies, Grenada
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Association
- American Board of Internal Medicine