Areas of Interest
Jennifer Dissell, FNP-C, is a family nurse practitioner who treats patients at MaineGeneral Express Care's clinic locations. She joined MaineGeneral Medical Center's Professional Services Staff in February 2022 after previously working as a clinical nurse in Maine Medical Center's emergency department. Ms. Dissell started her nursing career at MGMC in Augusta in 2010 before working at Maine Medical Center from 2011 to early 2022. She is certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
- Roger Williams University, Bristol, RI, Bachelor's, Anthropology/Sociology & Communications
- University of Southern Maine, Portland, ME, Bachelor's, Nursing
- Walden University, Master's, Nursing (Family Nurse Practitioner Program)
- Maine Nurse Practitioner Association
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners