Environmental Medicine and
Areas of Interest
Jennifer Avery, NP-C, WCC, is an advanced practice registered nurse who has practiced in a variety of health care settings since 2007 and currently is a member of MaineGeneral Workplace Health's medical staff. She is passionate about preventive care across the lifespan, whole body wellness and chronic disease management. She is certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and also is certified in wound care.
- University of Maine, Augusta, ME, Associates, Nursing
- University of Maine, Fort Kent, ME, Bachelor's, Nursing
- Husson University, Bangor, ME, Master's, Nursing
- Maine Nurse Practitioner Association
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Honors, Awards, etc.
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing