Areas of Interest
Ms. Beardsley is an adult nurse practitioner who treats patients as a member of Winthrop Family Medicine's (WFM) medical staff. Ms. Beardsley is an experienced clinician in primary care, sleep medicine, women's health and maternity care and previously worked as a certified nurse-midwife at MaineGeneral Midwifery Service from 2010 to 2013 and as an adult nurse practitioner at WFM from 2012 to 2013. She most recently cared for patients at Naples Family Practice in Naples, ME. Ms. Beardsley is certified by the American Midwifery Certification Board and the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
- Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, Bachelor's, Nursing
- Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, Master's, Nursing
- University of Massachusetts, Boston, MA, Master's, Adult-Geriatric Nurse Practitioner Program
American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, American Academy of Sleep Medicine, Sleep Research Society, Sleep and Safety Task Force, American College of Nurse-Midwives
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, Adult Nurse Practitioner
- American Midwifery Certification Board, Nurse-Midwife