Areas of Interest
Dr. Dunlap is a fellowship-trained sports medicine specialist employed by MaineGeneral Orthopaedics and a faculty member for the MDFMR program. He has extensive experience in the field of sports medicine and most recently served as assistant team physician for the Nashville Predators NHL team and Nashville Sounds minor league baseball team.
- University of Nevada School of Medicine, Reno, NV, Medical School
- University of California Los Angeles (UCLA), Los Angeles, CA, Family Medicine
- University of California Los Angeles (UCLA), Los Angeles, CA, Sports Medicine
Fellow, American College of Sports Medicine, Fellow, American Academy of Family Practice, Faculty, Maine-Dartmouth Family Medicine Residency
- American Board of Family Medicine, Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine, Sports Medicine