Areas of Interest
Hunter Sweet, DO, is a neurologist and stroke specialist who treats patients with neurological issues as a member of MaineGeneral Neurology's medical staff. He joined the practice and MaineGeneral Medical Center's active staff in May 2022 after practicing since 2017 as a neurohospitalist/neurologist at Central Maine Medical Center (CMMC) in Auburn and serving as the medical director of CMMC's Stroke Program.
- Bachelor's, SUNY Plattsburgh, Plattsburgh, NY
- Albany Medical Center, Albany, NY, Neurology
- University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine, Biddeford, ME
- Maine Neurological Society
- Maine Osteopathic Association
- Maine Academy of Neurology
- American Osteopathic Association
Honors, Awards, etc.
- Psi Chi Honor Society in Psychology
- Omicron Delta Kappa National Leadership Honor Society
- Phi Kappa Phi Academy Honor Society