Areas of Interest
Dr. Gifford is a fellow in MaineGeneral Medical Center's Emergency Medicine Fellowship program. He treats patients in the emergency departments at the Alfond Center for Health in Augusta and Thayer Center for Health in Waterville. A member of MaineGeneral Medical Center's active staff, he began practicing locally in July 2019 following his completion of an internal medicine residency at Skagit Regional Health in Mount Vernon, WA.
- Skagit Regional Health, Mount Vernon, WA, Internal Medicine
- Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine, Yakima, WA, Medical School
- American College of Physicians
- American College of Osteopathic Internists
- American Medical Association
- American Osteopathic Association