Areas of Interest
Fady Asslo, MD, is a gastroenterologist who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of digestive and liver diseases. He also provides diagnostic and therapeautic endoscopy services and esophageal manometry and pH capsule. A member of MaineGeneral Medical Center's active staff, he established his practice locally in July 2016.
- University of Aleppo Faculty of Medicine, Aleppo, Syria, Medical School
- Seton Hall University School of Health and Medical Sciences, South Orange, NJ, Internal Medicine
- Seton Hall University School of Health and Medical Sciences, South Orange, NJ / New York Medical College at St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center, Paterson, NJ, Gastroenterology
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology