Plastic Surgery and
Areas of Interest
Ethan Baughman, MD, PhD joined MaineGeneral Surgery as a locum tenens plastic and reconstructive surgery specialist in November 2019. He provides plastic and reconstructive surgical services to patients at the Alfond Center for Health in Augusta and Thayer Center for Health in Waterville. Dr. Baughman has training in comprehensive plastic surgical and nonsurgical care of the face, breast and body. As part of his residency, he received specialized training in nerve repair and reconstruction, which requires expertise in nerve anatomy and function.
- UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX, Doctorate, Philosophy
- Washington University, St. Louis, MO, Integrated Plastic Surgery
- UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery