Areas of Interest
Erika Hall, PA-C, has more than 20 years experience as a physician assistant in internal medicine and family medicine settings. A member of MaineGeneral Medical Center's Professional Services Staff and Thayer Internal Medicine's medical staff, she is a committed and compassionate practitioner with a strong emphasis on comprehensive quality care and ongoing patient education.
- Rutgers University/University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Piscataway, NJ, Bachelor's
- Rutgers University/University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Piscataway, NJ, Master's, Physician Assistant Studies
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Downeast Association of Physician Assistants
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants