Areas of Interest
Dr. Gunnoe is a pediatrician who treats patients at the Alfond Center for Health in Augusta as a member of the Pediatric Hospitalist Service's medical staff. A member of MaineGeneral Medical Center's active staff since February 2018, he previously was an attending pediatrician at Maine Medical Center in Portland, where he also served as clinical assistant professor for MMC's Department of Pediatrics. Dr. Gunnoe is certified in general pediatrics and critical care medicine by the American Board of Pediatrics.
- West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV, Medical School
- University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY, Pediatrics
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD, Pediatric Critical Care
American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics, Critical Care Medicine