and Sports Medicine
Areas of Interest
Elizabeth Rothe, MD, is residency trained in family medicine and fellowship trained in sports medicine. She treats patients at the Family Medicine Institute, Augusta Family Medicine and MaineGeneral Orthopaedics. Dr. Rothe also is a faculty member for the Maine Dartmouth Family Medicine Residency (MDFMR) Program and associate director of the Maine Dartmouth Sports Medicine Fellowship Program. Before joining MaineGeneral Medical Center's active staff in September 2018, Dr. Rothe was a sports medicine specialist at Central Maine Sports Medicine / Central Maine Medical Center and a faculty member for the Central Maine Family Medicine Residency Program, both located in Lewiston. She is certified in family medicine and sports medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine.
- Maine Medical Center Family Medicine Residency, Portland, ME, Family Medicine
- Maine Medical Center Sports Medicine Fellowship, Portland, ME, Primary Care Sports Medicine
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American College of Sports Medicine
- North American Primary Care Research Group
- Society for Teachers of Family Medicine
- Watson Humanism Honor Society, University of Pittsburgh Chapter
- American Board of Family Medicine, Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine, Sports Medicine
Honors, Awards, etc.
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society