Areas of Interest
Elisha Coppens, CRNA, has practiced in the central Maine area since 2016 and previously was a CRNA at St. Mary's Regional Medical Center in Lewiston, ME. She is an adjunct MSNA faculty member at the University of New England.
- Malone University, Canton, OH, Bachelor's, Nursing
- University of New England, Portland, ME, Master's, Nurse Anesthesia
- Texas Wesleyan University, Fort Worth, TX, Doctorate, Nurse Anesthesia Practice
- American Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- National Board of Certification and Recertification of Nurse Anesthetists