Areas of Interest
Dr. LeMoine is a board-certified nephrologist with MaineGeneral Kidney Care, where he also serves as medical director, and a member of MaineGeneral Medical Center's active staff. His clinical interests include glomerular diseases, acute kidney injury and chronic kidney disease. Dr. LeMoine established his practice locally in July 2013.
- Des Moines University, Des Moines, IA, Medical School
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Farmington Hills, MI, Internal Medicine
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Botsford/Henry Ford/St. John Hospitals, Detroit, MI, Nephrology
- American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine, Nephrology