Areas of Interest
Elaine Balutis, MD, is fellowship-trained in hand and upper extremity orthopaedic surgery and provides diagnostic, surgical and post-operative care to patients with hand, wrist and elbow issues as part of MaineGeneral Orthopaedics' medical staff. A member of MaineGeneral Medical Center's active staff since October 2017, she performs surgery at the Thayer Center for Health in Waterville and Alfond Center for Health in Augusta and sees patients at MaineGeneral Orthopaedics' offices in Augusta and Oakland.
- University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, MA, Medical School
- Mt. Sinai St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, New York, NY, Orthopaedic Surgery
- University of California Irvine, Orange, CA, Hand & Upper Extremity Surgery
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
Honors, Awards, etc.
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Society