Areas of Interest
Dr. Brown provides inpatient neurology services to patients at the Alfond Center for Health in Augusta as a member of MaineGeneral Neurology's medical staff. A member of MaineGeneral Medical Center's active staff since January 2016, he previously worked as an inpatient neurologist at Rapid City Regional Medical Center in Rapid City, SD, as well as serving as assistant clinical professor of neurology at the University of South Dakota's Sanford School of Medicine in Vermillion, SD. Dr. Brown is certified in neurology by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology and also as a medical examiner by the National Board of Medical Examiners.
- Dartmouth Medical School, Hanover, NH, Medical School
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Hanover, NH, Neurology
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Hanover, NH
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Neurology
- National Board of Medical Examiners, Medical Examiner