Areas of Interest
Douglas Brown, MD, provides inpatient neurology services to patients at the Alfond Center for Health in Augusta as a member of MaineGeneral Neurology's medical staff. A member of MaineGeneral Medical Center's active staff since January 2016, he previously worked as an inpatient neurologist at Rapid City Regional Medical Center in Rapid City, SD and also served as as assistant clinical professor of neurology at the University of South Dakota's Sanford School of Medicine in Vermillion, SD.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Hanover, NH, Neurology
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Hanover, NH
- Dartmouth Medical School, Hanover, NH
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Neurology
- National Board of Medical Examiners, Medical Examiner