Areas of Interest
Dr. Derrick Tooth's practice offers a wide range of urologic services, including care for children and adults, impotence, male infertility, ESWL, urinary incontinence, vasectomies, local cystoscopy and urodynamics. He has a particular clinical interest in urologic oncology. A member of MaineGeneral Medical Center's active staff, Dr. Tooth has practiced locally since 1998.
- Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, Medical School
- Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, Urology
- Alder Hay Children's Hospital, Liverpool, UK, Pediatric Urology
- St. Paul's Hospital, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- American Urologic Association, New England Section
- Canadian Urologic Association
- Maine Urologic Association
- Maine Medical Association
- Kennebec County Medical Association
- American Board of Urology
Honors, Awards, etc.
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society