Areas of Interest
Dr. Tooth's practice offers a wide range of urologic services, including care for children and adults, impotence, male infertility, ESWL, urinary incontinence, vasectomies, local cystoscopy and urodynamics. He has a particular clinical interest in urologic oncology. A member of MaineGeneral Medical Center's active staff, Dr. Tooth has practiced locally since 1998.
- Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, Medical School
- Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, Urology
- Alder Hay Children's Hospital, Liverpool, UK, Pediatric Urology
- St. Paul's Hospital, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
American Urologic Association, New England Section, Canadian Urologic Association, Maine Urologic Association, Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society, Maine Medical Association, Kennebec County Medical Association
- American Board of Urology, Urology