Areas of Interest
Dr. Schwartz is a neurologist employed by MaineGeneral Neurology in Augusta. A member of MaineGeneral Medical Center's active staff, he established his practice locally in September 2014. In addition to being certified in neurology by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Dr. Schwartz is certified in the subspecialty of headache medicine by the United Council of Neurologic Specialties.
- Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA, Medical School
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University / Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY, Neurology
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University / Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY, Headache Medicine
- National Institutes of Health / National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, Bethesda, MD, EMG/Clinical Neurophysiology
Diplomate, National Board of Medical Examiners
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Neurology