Areas of Interest
Daniel Cabral, MD is a fellowship-trained emergency medicine physician who treats patients in the emergency departments at the Alfond Center for Health in Augusta and Thayer Center for Health in Waterville. A member of MaineGeneral Medical Center's active staff, he began practicing locally in September 2019 after completing the Eastern Maine Medical Center Emergency Medicine Fellowship in Bangor.
- McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, Bachelor's, Biology
- Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA, Master's, Medical Sciences
- Virginia Commonwealth University Bon Secours St. Francis Family Residency, Richmond, VA, Family Medicine
- Eastern Maine Medical Center Emergency Medicine Fellowship, Bangor, ME, Emergency Medicine
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine, Richmond, VA