Areas of Interest
Crissandra Digges, DO, is a resident in the Maine-Dartmouth Family Medicine Residency program who treats patients at Maine Dartmouth Family Practice in Waterville. Her clinical interests include osteopathy, osteopathic manipulative medicine and rural family medicine.
- Ohio Wesleyan University, Delaware, OH, Bachelor's, Chemistry
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg, WV
- Sigma Sigma Phi National Honorary Osteopathic Service Fraternity
- Christian Medical and Dental Association
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association