Areas of Interest
Christopher Engdahl, DO, MS, is a resident physician in the Maine-Dartmouth Family Medicine Residency (MDFMR) program who treats patients at the Family Medicine Institute in Augusta. His interests in medicine include adolescent medicine, addiction treatment, urgent care/same day visits, sexual health and orthopaedics. Before joining the MDFMR program, Dr. Engdahl was the lead physician at Silver Health Care's Urgent Care in Silver City, NM.
- University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM, Bachelor's, Biology
- University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM, Bachelor's, History
- Touro University California College of Osteopathic Medicine, Vallejo, CA, Master's, Medical Health Sciences
- Genesys Regional Medical Center, Department of Emergency Medicine, Grand Blanc, MI, Emergency Medicine
- Genesys Regional Medical Center, Grand Blanc, MI
- Touro University California College of Osteopathic Medicine, Vallejo, CA
- American College of Emergency Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association
- Urgent Care Association
Honors, Awards, etc.
- Student Doctor of the Year, Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Vallejo, CA; 2015