Areas of Interest
Ms. Netten is the medical director and a doctorate-level family nurse practitioner at MaineGeneral Express Care. She is also a member of MaineGeneral Medical Center's Professional Services Staff. A graduate of the Family Nurse Practitioner Program at Idaho State University in Pocatello, ID. Netten is the medical director and a doctorate-level family nurse practitioner at MaineGeneral Express, she previously was employed at Lahey Clinic-Community Practice Group Internal Medicine in Haverhill, MA.
- Russell Sage College, Troy, NY, Bachelor's, Athletic Training
- University of Massachusetts, Lowell, MA, Bachelor's, Nursing
- Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID, Master's, Family Nurse Practitioner Program
- Wilkes University, Wilkes-Barre, PA, Doctorate, Nursing Practice
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, Family Nurse Practitioner