Areas of Interest
Carlton Spotswood, PMHNP-BC, is a board-certified psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner who treats children, adolescents and adult patients at Winthrop Family Medicine as a member of its medical staff, which he joined in August 2021. A member of MaineGeneral Medical Center's Professional Services Staff, he began his nursing career in 2000 and, since 2014, had worked as a charge nurse in MGMC's Emergency Department Behavioral Health Unit.
- Clinton Community College, Plattsburgh, NY, Associates, Nursing
- State University of New York, Potsdam, NY, Bachelor's, Psychology
- University of Maine, Augusta, ME, Bachelor's, Nursing
- University of Southern Maine, Portland, ME, Master's, Nursing (Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Program)
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- American Nurses Credentialing Center, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner