Areas of Interest
Dr. Lavin specializes in pediatric eye care, general adult ophthalmology and adult stabismus (double vision and misaligned eyes). A member of MaineGeneral Medical Center's active staff, he performs surgical cases at the Thayer Center for Health in Waterville. Dr. Lavin has practiced in this area since 1992.
- Tufts University Sackler School of Biomedical Science, Boston, MA, Master's, Biomedical Sciences
- Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA, Medical School
- Tufts University-New England Medical Center, Boston, MA, Ophthalmology
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary / Children's Hospital, Boston, MA, Pediatric Ophthalmology
American Academy of Ophthalmology, American Association of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus, Maine Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology