Areas of Interest
Byung Kim, MD, is a medical oncologist and hematologist who sees patients at the Harold Alfond Center for Cancer Care and the Alfond Center for Health in Augusta. A member of MaineGeneral Medical Center's active staff, he joined the cancer staff in July 2017 after completing a hematology/oncology fellowship at Roger Williams Medical Center in Providence, RI, an affiliated hospital of Boston University School of Medicine.
- St. George's University, Grenada, West Indies, Medical School
- Roger Williams Medical Center, Providence, RI, Internal Medicine
- Roger Williams Medical Center, Providence, RI, Hematology & Medical Oncology
- IEA International Medical Honor Society
- American College of Physicians
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine