Areas of Interest
Bert Mason, DPM, is a board-certified podiatrist who provides comprehensive podiatry care with a patient-centered approach. Before joining MaineGeneral Orthopaedics and MaineGeneral Medical Center's active staff in November 2020, Dr. Mason practiced at Foot and Ankle Associates of Maine in Brunswick and previously worked for many years at the VA Medical Center at Togus. He is certified by the National Board of Podiatric Medical Examiners, American Board of Podiatric Surgery (Foot & Ankle) and American Board of Podiatric Medicine.
- University of California San Diego, La Jolla, CA, Bachelor's
- California College of Podiatric Medicine, San Francisco, CA, Bachelor's, Basic Medical Science
- California College of Podiatric Medicine, San Francisco, CA, Doctorate, Podiatric Medicine
- American Board of Podiatric Medicine (Foot & Ankle)
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- National Board of Podiatric Medical Examiners