Environmental Medicine and
Areas of Interest
Autumn Corbin, FNP-C, is a board-certified family nurse practitioner who provides comprehensive occupational and environmental health care to patients as part of the MaineGeneral Workplace Health medical staff. In early 2020, Ms. Corbin worked at MaineGeneral Physiatry. Prior to re-joining MaineGeneral's Professional Services Staff in February 2021, she practiced at Blueprint Healthcare in Andover, MA. She is certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
- University of Maine, Fort Kent, ME, Bachelor's, Nursing
- Husson University, Bangor, ME, Master's, Nursing
- University of Maine, Orono, ME, Master's, Nursing (Family Nurse Practitioner Program)
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- Maine Nurse Practitioners Association (MNPA)