Areas of Interest
Dr. Anh Pham is a fellowship-trained vascular surgeon who performs surgery at the Alfond Center for Health (ACH) in Augusta and Thayer Center for Health (TCH) in Waterville. She joined MaineGeneral Medical Center's active staff in September 2019 following her completion of a vascular surgery fellowship at Geisinger Medical Center in Danville, PA.
- Wichita State University, Wichita, KS, Bachelor's, Biochemistry
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Mercy, Pittsburgh, PA, General Surgery
- Geisinger Medical Center, Danville, PA, Vascular Surgery
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Kansas City, KS
- Society for Vascular Surgery