Areas of Interest
Andrew Smith-Freedman, DO, is a resident physician in the Maine-Dartmouth Family Medicine Residency Program who treats patients at the Family Medicine Institute in Augusta. Among his clinical interests is a deep passion for providing primary care in medically underserved areas, fostered by two years of community health development work with the Peace Corps in the West African nation of Burkina Faso.
- Trinity College, Hartford, CT, Bachelor's, Political Science
- University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine, Biddeford, ME
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Medical Association