Areas of Interest
Amy "Ace" Madjlesi, MD, is a family medicine resident in the Maine-Dartmouth Family Medicine Residency program who treats patients at the Family Medicine Institute in Augusta. She has a particular clinical interest in palliative care and advocacy.
- Millsaps College, Jackson, MS, Bachelor's, Sociology & Anthropology
- University of Memphis, Memphis, TN, Master's, Anthropology
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine, Memphis, TN
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Society for Applied Anthropology