MaineGeneral Health is a not-for-profit community health system with the mission to enhance, every day, the health of the people in the greater Kennebec Valley.
We promote community health and well-being through clinical excellence and support of partnerships with like-minded community groups and organizations.
If you are interested in obtaining sponsorship or other support from MaineGeneral, fill in the online form or complete and submit the PDF of the form at least six weeks in advance of your event or project. Our sponsorship committee will review your request.
There are many great causes within the Kennebec Valley. Since MaineGeneral has limited resources, we must weigh requests against established criteria for support. While this list is not inclusive of all support criteria, please use it as a guide.
- Must be within the Kennebec Valley
- Must be sponsored by a nonprofit, tax-exempt organization with a history of implementing successful programs
- Must be strongly aligned with MaineGeneral’s mission, values and strategic priorities
- Must improve access to or the quality of health care in the community
- Must have clear objectives and desired outcomes
Due to the large number of communities we serve, we are unable to support:
- Activities outside of the Kennebec Valley
- School (academic and extracurricular) activities
- Sports teams
- Administrative, membership or operational costs
- Political, religious or otherwise partisan activities
If you have any questions about the sponsorship policy or need help with any part of the sponsorship request form, please call Joy McKenna at (207) 621-7266 or contact her by email.