Important message about COVID-19 Vaccination
We recognize the importance of getting the COVID-19 vaccine as quickly as possible.
We’re with you, and we are doing all we can to help get our community vaccinated.
MaineGeneral is working with the CDC to determine how, where and when to provide vaccinations to our community.
Currently, the biggest hurdle to a larger vaccination plan is getting more vaccine.
We will update vaccination information as more vaccine becomes available so you know when you may be able to receive the vaccine.
Find the most up-to-date information on COVID-19 vaccinations on the MaineGeneral website at www.mainegeneral.org/covid.
We ask all in our community to continue following these well-established public health measures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Wear cloth face coverings when in public, when around people who don’t live in your household, and when you can’t stay 6 feet away from others, including when you are outside.
- Practice social distancing. Avoid touching others and, if possible, stay away from large-group settings.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue away.
- Stay home if you have a fever or flu or cold symptoms.