Attention, MaineGeneral primary care patients!
We’re offering more convenient ways to get your flu shot!
Getting your annual flu shot is an important way to protect yourself and others from the flu.
For MaineGeneral primary care patients:
- You can get your shot at your practice. Call the number to your practice today!
- Can’t get to your practice during normal business hours? We are offering our patients Saturday flu clinics.
- Available only to patients of MaineGeneral primary care practices.
- Limited to adults only.
- No high-dose flu shots available at these clinics. If you are age 65 or older and want a high-dose vaccination, please call your primary care practice.
- You must call your practice to reserve your spot.
Saturday clinics run 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Oct. 10 Alfond Center for Health, 35 Medical Center Parkway, Augusta
- Oct. 17 Alfond Youth & Community Center, 126 North Street, Waterville
- Oct. 24 Alfond Youth & Community Center, 126 North Street, Waterville
- Nov. 7 Alfond Center for Health, 35 Medical Center Parkway, Augusta
Find the list of MaineGeneral primary care practices and phone numbers.
Not a patient of one of the MaineGeneral practices above? You can get your flu shot on a walk-in basis at MaineGeneral Express Care, in Augusta, Gardiner and Waterville.
Children can receive flu vaccinations at their primary care practice. MaineGeneral proudly continues to provide free flu vaccinations in most local schools.