- We develop community service opportunities for people 55 and older who are willing to share their experiences and skills to better their community and themselves.
- We ensure assignments are consistent with the interests/abilities of volunteers and the needs of the community or organization served.
- We ensure volunteers receive needed orientation, training, individual support and supervision and recognition for their volunteer service.
- We provide mileage reimbursement to and from assignments, as well as supplemental accident/liability insurance if an accident occurs at the volunteer site or while traveling to/from it.
- We provide targeted volunteer recruitment.
- We hold an annual recognition event for volunteers and station supervisors.
- We collaborate with agencies to address community needs, the concerns of seniors and volunteer management.
For more information, please contact the RSVP Field Coordinator at:
- Kennebec & Somerset Counties: (207) 861-3534 or toll-free (800) 427-1127.
- Franklin County: (207) 778-0427 or toll-free (800) 427-1127.