Guest Services at MaineGeneral’s Alfond Center for Health provides personal assistance, support and resources for patients and guests who are trying to navigate the healthcare system and may benefit from personalized attention.
We have a deep commitment to excellence and customer care.
Each and every request is given personal attention; if you need information or have a special request, please contact Guest Services at 248-5290 or email us by clicking here.
Guest Services can help you with:
• Hotels and accommodations
• Shopping and dining ideas
• Requests for medical information
• Billing and financial resources
• Using our self check-in kiosks
• Questions about interpreter services for Deaf/Hard of Hearing or Limited English Proficiency
• Lending library
• Local leisure activities
• MaineGeneral Health and Wellness resources
• Faxing and copying services
• Patient gift delivery requests
• Finding a specialty service or primary care physician
• Wireless internet access
• Lost & Found
• Pet care assistance
The Guest Services Desk at the Alfond Center for Health is staffed Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. -12:30 p.m. and 1 - 5 p.m. At other times, staff and volunteers at the Welcome Center can help you.