Understanding your health status is one of the most important steps you can take toward a long and healthy life.
Our health — good or bad — isn't a matter of luck. Rather, it depends greatly on the daily lifestyle choices we make.
How often we participate in physical activity, eat healthy foods or use tobacco, all have a major impact on our health and quality of life.
Take the First Step
- For employees (and spouses) on the MaineGeneral health plan: Take your wellness check online and gain access to many other resources through a personal Participant Web Portal (PWP). Contact the benefits department for access and specific instructions.
- If you are not on the MaineGeneral health plan, you can still meet with a health coach to complete a wellness check to assess and evalulate your health risk success.
- Have your blood pressure, body mass index (BMI), weight and waist circumference checked.
- Discuss any concerns you may have.
You can explore healthier lifestyle choices and be supported as you make positive changes. All sessions are confidential and your personal information is always protected according to HIPAA standards.
- Schedule your health coaching session online
- During your health coaching session, your coach will print a personalized report that explains your health risks, summarizes key points from your discussion and lists your short- and long-term goals.
Each time you meet with your health coach, you will receive an updated wellness plan and charts to track your progress.
Contact Us with Questions
If contacting us by email, please log into MaineGeneral's email system as yourself before sending any personal health information (PHI).
Health Promotion Home