I want to ...

Mental Health/Substance Abuse Counseling


Our licensed clinical social workers can provide individual, couples and group counseling for people living with HIV/AIDS and for people at high risk for HIV infection.

Counseling addresses mental health, substance abuse and co-occurring diagnoses.

We accept MaineCare and Medicare for counseling services.

For more information, please call the MaineGeneral Mental Health & Substance Abuse Services Access Center toll-free at 1-877-777-9393.