MaineGeneral's Breast Care Program is staffed by coordinators – Donna Davis-Rankin and Poppy York – who are registered nurses with special training in oncology and breast health.
Donna and Poppy will help guide you through the full range of breast care services and give you peace of mind.
From biopsy through treatment, they can provide the following services:
- Education about breast health and disease, genetic factors, lymphedema and various breast problems
- Access to support services
- Expedited appointments with cancer experts
- Assistance in coordinating insurance coverage for procedures
- Advice on symptom management
- Assistance in coordinating second opinions
We realize how stressful waiting for test results can be.
That's why our breast care coordinators work closely with physicians to make sure you're informed of your results as soon as possible and that your care is coordinated efficiently.
For more information or to access services, please contact:
||MaineGeneral Breast Care Program |
Alfond Center for Health
35 Medical Center Parkway
Augusta, ME 04330
Phone: (207) 621-6162
Fax: (207) 621-6166